Edit Suits Co. is a fast-growing custom clothing company that is revolutionising the way people shop for clothes. Imagine your favourite piece of clothing and we’ll make it for you in 3 weeks in your personal size. Our business model defies traditional retail through a combination of e-commerce and showrooms, all focused around providing the best possible customer experience.
After our successful store launch in Birmingham in March 2022, we are now looking at further sites across the UK, and Manchester will be among our priorities. As senior sales associate you will be part of the store opening team and be instrumental in our store launch. You will report to the Manchester store manager, and be supported by our national sales team based in London and Birmingham.
- 2+ years experience in fashion retail, preferably menswear or luxury
- Previous made-to-measure experience is a plus
- Sales oriented personality, target & KPI driven
- Self-starter with a strong solution-oriented thought process
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and lead a team during high energy situations
- Professional, businesslike, polite, and mature
- Strong interest in fashion and customer interactions
We offer an attractive package with a base salary and sales commission, a generous uniform allowance as well as great growth opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
Basic salary banding: £21,000 - £28,000 p.a. plus a very competitive commission structure and a class-leading benefits package