Edit Suits Co. is the leading premium custom clothing company in the UK. We are on a mission to revolutionise how people shop for clothes, both online and in-store.
We are a young-minded and dynamic team, having launched 3 new stores in the past year. We are now preparing the opening of our flagship London City store, with a planned opening date of December 2023.
As Store Manager for our London City store, you will be an ambassador for the brand and a senior member of the retail team.
You will join an experienced team of made-to-measure specialists and report directly to the head of retail. As store manager, you will be in the driving seat in delivering exceptional customer service, driving and achieving the overall store performance, ensure all staffing needs while following operational and brand guidelines and policies.
- Ambassador role - Leading by example by assuming the role of Store Manager within the organisation, with clients and within the local retail community
- Sales and KPI targets - Supervise and motivate a team of sales staff to achieve sales and KPI targets. Analyse figures and be instrumental in implementing measures to meet and exceed all KPI targets.
- Customer Service - To ensure feedback received regarding customer service levels consistently meets & exceeds the company expectations and handling of any store customer needs incl. escalations
- People Management - Manage a team to ensure all Sales Executives' performance exceeds the standards as set. Lead with the hiring, training and development of the sales team ensuring they are consistently motivated to achieve their goals
- Personal Development Goals - To work with management in setting personal goals for the sales team to ensure continuous development as part of the appraisal process and on a monthly 1:1 basis.
- Product / VM - Ensure key seasonal product is represented in key areas of the store, this may also include being reactive to current conditions.
- Operational Control - To work with the operations team in order to ensure all pending payments, stock movements in & out are recorded effectively and to ensure all shipments are processed expediently and accurately to ensure a smooth operational process is observed.
- 5+ years experience in fashion retail is essential
- Experience in made-to-measure / tailoring is desirable
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Real attention to maintaining high standards in-store environment and a keen eye for detail
- Sales-oriented personality, target & KPI driven
- Professional, businesslike, polite, and mature
- Strong interest in fashion and customer interactions
HOW DO WE KEEP YOU SMILING?
As a significant member of the Edit Suits team, you are part of an intimate and progressive business.
We strongly believe in internal development and offer various opportunities to enhance both your personal and professional growth.
YOUR JOURNEY WITH US:
We believe in an open transparent career path with class-leading salary bandings and benefits package. We encourage out-of-hours team activities and will provide a budget to reward teams with events of the team's choosing.
We offer an attractive package with a base salary, bonus / sales commission as well as great growth opportunities. We also provide an extremely generous clothing allowance and discount policy.
Job Type: Full-time